Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lovely Tunes: Katy Perry


CANDY LAND was my favorite game ever!  Princess Lolli and Queen Frostine were my favorite characters, I thought they were so pretty.  And I loved Gumdrop Mountains (and who wasn't excited to make it to the shortcut through the mountain pass?!)!  The game is so simple, and just like so many other board games, but the fact that there are different places for different types of candy with fun characters residing in them makes it such a likable game.  I never realized they changed the game every 10 years until I looked up the game just now--
I definitely had the 1980's version:



Katy Perry is awesome, and I just love this video!  The only thing I don't love about it is the fact that they're wearing whipped cream with cherry nipple bikini tops!

2 comments:

  1. what a creative video! it reminds me of willy wonka and the chocolate factory for some reason.

    i didn't know they changed the candy land board game every 10 years! i had the same version as you. actually, i still have it! =) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. candyland was my absolute favorite board game growing up too! it makes sense that we all had the 1980s version... haha.

    i love this song too... so catchy and upbeat. =D

    ReplyDelete