Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Obsessions: MAXI MAXI MAXI

I know, I know...maxi dresses are so last last last season!!!! In any case, the weather here has been very rainy and windy, which may have spawned my strange desire for maxi dresses. Or it could have been the absolutely gorgeous orange, blue, and white beachy-ish Tory Burch maxi dress that I saw in Neimans the other day that I cannot find on the internet what-so-ever. Here's a few I'm daydreaming about...



For Daytime


J. Crew Siren Dress $98





Thakoon Wave Print Maxi Dress $750



Milly Chain-Print Maxi $450




For Evenings or Special Occasions



Temperley London Domitia Caftan $1,650



Halston Heritage Silk Blend Maxi $995

9 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

    that halson is AMAZING!!!!

    i really love the color of the milli dress too.. now you've got me thinking i need a maxi for my cruise trip. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the maxi trend... I have one that I found at kohl's a few years ago that I have just about worn to death. Can't wait to replace it though.
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so crazy, i was JUST thinking i wanted to get a maxi dress for Ashley's wedding! i don't think they're last last last season... haha! love the Halston and Milly maxi's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww that halston is sooo~ pretty!

    i wish i could wear maxis, but i'm pretty sure i'd just look short and frumpy. =/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what do you guys think of these?

    http://store.delias.com/item.do?itemID=55318&categoryID=2465&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=

    http://www.shopbop.com/print-maxine-halter-gown-rory/vp/v=1/845524441889530.htm?folderID=2534374302063654&fm=other-shopbysize

    http://www.shopbop.com/leopard-long-spaghetti-sundress-only/vp/v=1/845524441889619.htm?folderID=2534374302063654&fm=other-shopbysize

    ReplyDelete
  6. maxi dresses are so this this this season!
    spring 2011, check it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha...i feel like there was an abundance of maxi dresses a year or two ago. maybe it's because spring collections are just starting to hit the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  8. now all i can think about are maxis!
    i'll keep your faves in mind when we start doing spring 12.
    p.s. miss temperley is one of my fashion obsessions, love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a petite maxi dresses collection. It is amazing. I like the style and designs. You my get more petite maxi dresses at Boutiqueken.

    ReplyDelete