Friday, February 12, 2010

Lovely Obsessions: Head over Heels


This weekend I decided to try on boots. After strolling up and down the aisles of DSW, I spotted a pair of slouch boots. Although I shouldn't be buying things right now, you know given the state of the economy and all, I couldn't resist. It turned out to be a pretty decent shopping day for me- the NYLA Lisha Slouch Platform Boot is my new best friend. I'm a huge fan of the round toe and I'm still debating if I should buy another pair- It'll be a sad day for me, after these are worn out.

Two compliments later....definitely no buyer's remorse here!

7 comments:

  1. wow those look pretty high! they're cute! Hmmm does this mean I shouldn't be buying anything either, considering I am in the same "economy" as you? boo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoohH super cute... Do they come in black?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! They are totally you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, they are totally you, R! i like! if they are comfy and cheap (how much were they?) you should definitely get them in another color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they come in black- and they were $79.95. Not bad, for a pair of leather boots, right?! Well, the tag on the inside says leather... i wonder if they have to specify if it's synthetic hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, seriously, anything under $100 is great for leather boots! they're nice and simple, and i like almond toe boots/shoes.

    ReplyDelete